Propaganda and leadership
1. Select a current leader whose popularity needs a boost, or select a “cause” that needs a boost. You may select a leader or cause truly deserving of your support, or you may select one who is not.
2. Devise a propaganda tool (poster, pamphlet, speech) to boost the popularity of the leader or cause you have chosen. Use some of the propaganda techniques discussed in class. Be persuasive.
3. Include an image and slogan in your work. You can write additional text to convince your audience.
4. Your work should be created as a Microsoft Word document. Save it on your desktop and then upload it to the shared drive.
5. Post your work on our shared One Drive folder