R&J:60 MONEY DUE NOW! Remember the cost is $7 and you can pay via cash or check (made out to Pebblebrook). This is for the March 19, 2018 performance of the adaptation of Romeo and Juliet during 2nd BLOCK.
9TH GRADE LIT TUTORING TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS. Tutoring is available on Tuesday and Thursday at 3:45 pm -5:00 pm (those with 5th Block may attend starting at 4:15pm). Bus transportation is available for any student zoned for Pebblebrook.
UNIT TWO POST TEST (RETAKES). If you have earned under a 70 for the Unit TWO assessment you may retake the test, after school. You can earn up to a 70 on your retake.
- Monday - Intro to Shakespeare Learning Stations
- Tuesday – Unit Pretest/Shakespeare Digital Escape Room
- Wednesday – Intro to Types of Plays (Tragedy, Dramas, Comedies) and Dramatic Speech (Soliloquy, Aside, and Stage Directions)
- Thursday – “As You Like It” Monologue Intro/Prologue of Romeo and Juliet study
- Friday – Romeo and Juliet Act 1, Scene 1 Troupe Performances